Business Tax & Accounting in Dandenong
Bunnett & Bassal provides accounting and tax advice to some of the most prominent businesses in Melbourne’s south east, particularly the Dandenong region. Our services include:
We establish companies, trusts, partnerships, and self managed superannuation funds in accordance with the applicable legislation. When providing structuring advice, we also consider asset protection and succession planning.
Our tax accounting and tax advisory considers income tax, capital gains tax (CGT), goods and services tax (GST), and fringe benefits tax (FBT). We can help you with regard to establishing a new business or buying an existing one.
Visit our business tax advisory page for more information on business tax planning.
Bunnett & Bassal will prepare and lodge the following with the Australian Taxation Office for your business:
- Income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships
- Monthly/quarterly BAS statements, GST returns, etc.
- Fringe benefit tax returns
Visit our corporate tax compliance page for more information on tax compliance.
Bunnett & Bassal will prepare your:
- Statutory financial reports (balance sheets, profit and loss statements etc.) in accordance with Australian accounting standards (APES)
- Cash flow statements and future cash flow forecasts
All work at Bunnett & Bassal Pty Ltd is completed by qualified professional accountants based in Dandenong.